Xerox Printer Support Phone Number
Xerox Customer Service
Current Wait: 5 to 8 Mins
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 am-8 pm ET
Xerox Email Support: [email protected]
Xerox Support Page: https://www.xerox.com/en-us/about/contact-us
Xerox Support Phone Number: 1-800-835-6100
What Help We Could Get When We Call the Xerox Customer Service Phone Number?
Xerox Corporation is 113 years old, American World Class Corporation that has a great market area within 160 countries. Xerox deals in numerous areas but most of the zones are related to print media, digital documents such as wide-format printers, production printers, office printers, multi-function printers, digital presses, scanners, copiers, projectors, and numerous office equipment. Xerox produces the best quality of products; therefore we can say it provides peerless quality products with its unique value of the brand. Most of the folks are attaching to the Xerox products because of its attractive quality products and devoted Xerox support service team. In this article, we are especially explaining about Xerox Printer and Xerox Printer Customer Support Services.
Get Instant Resolutions About Your Xerox Printer Issues:
- Want to get Xerox printer drivers
- Want to speed up my Xerox printer
- How to solve the Ink issue in my printer
- Want to recover forgotten password
- Want to print job through the wireless mode
- Failed to connect my Xerox printer through the USB port
- How to resolve wrong printing jobs errors
- Want to improve printing quality with my Xerox printer
- Unable to resolve paper jam issue
- Want to take print through my Apple gadgets
- Want to solve printing problem after Upgrade Windows 8 or 10
Discuss with Xerox Experts for Xerox Printer Technical Support Service
Xerox is one of the trusted imaging and printing technology provider company but same as other competitors, it also has common technical faults and supports issues. Most of the Xerox printer users unable to resolve their printer issues by themselves. Therefore, they are looking for a genuine support service for printers. If you are also on that frustrated customers’ list then don’t worry: we have a solution for you. Xerox offers a powerful and devoted remote support service to solve Xerox Printers’ issues and errors. Dial Xerox Printer Support Number and get an immediate resolution for your printer errors. It is a toll-free number; therefore there is no burden on your pocket.
As a printer user, one thing requires from the printer is that it works properly and completes the command without any kind of trouble. For the printer to work properly sometimes it is the user’s responsibility to take few things into the account at the time of installing the printer. If the user can take care of these things the printer will work to its full potential without having any trouble. But there are some other factors that can cause trouble in the printer and the user has no control over them. To solve those issues user needs to contact the helpdesk of the Xerox printer. As they are experts in those technical issues and will help the user to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Errors like paper stuck or printer connection can be solved by the user himself or herself but the problem gets arises when the issue contains the technical problem like printer spooler not working or the printer got heat up. This kind of issue can only be solved by professional experts and it is required by the user that they do not try to solve those problems about which they have no knowledge. Because this increases the chance of the problem being exaggerated. To solve any kind of printer-related issues it is very important for the user that they gain some kind of related knowledge so that solving the issues becomes much easier for them. Because once the user gets a good hold of the problem it is very easy to look for the exact solution for their problem. There are lots of solutions available and it becomes kind of tricky for the user to look and try each and every solution to get rid of their problem.
To help the user we going to list out a few of the common printer-related issues and will tell the user how they can solve the issue on their own.
1. Xerox Printer Driver- One of the main essential thing which needs to be available in the user’s device at the time of installing the printer is Printer Driver. Because when the drivers are missing the user device won’t be able to recognize the printer. But there are times when the user device has a printer driver installed but still the user’s PC shows the error of no printer found. This is because the driver needs to be updated regularly and in some cases, the drivers get corrupted and they don’t work properly. Now the user needs to remove those corrupted drivers so that they don’t create any further problems to the user’s device. If the user doesn’t know the steps to remove the corrupted driver from the device, they can follow the below steps and remove the corrupted printer drivers.
b. After the opening of the Control Panel user will see many options but they need to look for the option of Programs.
c. Under the heading of Program there will be a subheading with the name of Uninstall a program.
d. User needs to select this option.
e. After selecting this option user may see various kind of options which are being installed in the device.
f. Now user needs to press X to find the Xerox Printer driver.
g. Once users got the Xerox Printer driver, they need to select them and do the right click via mouse and select the option of Uninstall program.
2. Paper Alignment- The Alignment of the paper in the paper tray is very important because if the user fails to do so the paper will not enter correctly inside to printer and this can cause jamming of the printer. And once the printer gets jammed no command of the user will be completed be it current or the future. To avoid this user needs to keep this thing in my that they put the paper correctly in the paper tray.
3. Ink level in the Printer- Ink plays a vital role in the printing and if the print levels are not up to the required level the user print either won’t be printer or the print will be so fade in a color that the user won’t be able to see anything. To keep the ink level up to the level user needs to check the ink in the printer on regular basis.