Method To Uninstall Webroot Antivirus
Antivirus is the important software for the user’s device they provide security to the user and they also secure the data of the user; they provide so many services to the user that user feel secure whenever they are on the internet or they connect their device with some other device. When the user is on the internet the internet got so many websites that are full of viruses that can put the user device at the risk. The important thing for the user to keep in the mind is that once the user uninstalled the antivirus, they should connect any other device with it and they also should not connect the device with the internet, this is because the malicious websites are present on the internet and the user will face the issue if they connected their device with internet without having an antivirus installed in it. The website will fill up the device with the virus and the user has to completely format their device so that it can work fine again. The issue here is the devices on their own are not capable of defending themselves without having third-party software to secure them, that is why antivirus is so crucial for the user to have the security for their device. And when the user decides to remove the antivirus, they should keep the device away from the internet and not connect any device from it. There can be many reasons that user decides to uninstall the antivirus from their device like user found cheaper antivirus or the current antivirus of the user is creating the problems. There are instances when the user has complained about the antivirus slowing down the process of the device or some other kind of technical glitch has been reported by many users around the world.
Now when the user uninstalls the antivirus from their device, they need to clear all of the data which was being stored in it like password, financial details, etc. Because if the user decides not to go for the antivirus then they need to clear their data out of it. The Webroot antivirus provides several services on which user needs to clear their data out of.
Several problems can appear in front of the user while uninstalling the Webroot antivirus. And several times they are the technical glitch in the user’s device, to help the user in avoiding any of these errors we are mentioning the steps which are involved in the uninstallation of Webroot antivirus. This will help the user and it will also give them knowledge about the steps that are included in uninstalling the antivirus. The different user installs the antivirus in different kinds of devices with having a different operating system of their own, so we will tell the user about uninstalling the antivirus from Android, IOS, Windows and MAC.
How to uninstall Webroot Antivirus from the Android Device
Mobile devices are easiest to crack for the user as they do not compile with security measures and along with there are many fake apps on the play store which generally do not provide any kind of security to the user. So the user must have antivirus install into their before uninstalling the Webroot antivirus, the steps are being mentioned below of uninstallation.
- At first, go to the Webroot antivirus app.
- Now press on the Webroot antivirus application icon for around 3 seconds.
- Now before users press the uninstall button they need to clear the storage and cache memory. And for this user needs to press the app info option.
- After this user can see the clear storage and clear cache option. The user needs to touch on the clear storage option (the cache will be cleared out automatically.
- After this user needs to press the back button and touch the uninstall button.
Uninstall Webroot antivirus from Windows Operating System
The uninstallation problem can appear on the Pc, so to help the user we are mentioning every step involved in uninstalling the Webroot antivirus. And if the user still faces the problem then, in that case, they need to contact either the device manufacturer or the antivirus manufacturer. The steps are as follows.
- The uninstall process starts when the user opens the control panel of their device and for this user needs to press on the Windows button key of their keyboard.
- After the opening of the control panel, the user will see the different options on their screen.
- But for the user to uninstall the Webroot antivirus they need to go on the Program heading and under this heading there will be an option of Uninstall a program.
- The user needs to click on this program and after this user can see several programs installed inside of their Pc.
- The user needs to select the Webroot antivirus and press the right button of the mouse.
- The uninstall option will come and the user needs to select it.
How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus from IOS
The uninstallation of Webroot antivirus will hardly affect the IOS user as their devices are very hard to crack on. But if the user had installed the antivirus and wants to uninstall, they can follow the below steps.
- On your IOS device first, go to the Webroot Antivirus application.
- Now hold the application icon for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Now touch on the delete app option and clear the data before uninstalling the application.
How to Uninstall Webroot Antivirus from MAC
- On the MacBook, the user needs to open the Secure Anywhere.
- Once the app gets open user needs to go on the top left of the application.
- Select the option of About secure anywhere.
- Now a pop-up will appear and the user needs to select the option of Uninstall Webroot Secure Anywhere.
- Once the user clicked on this another pop-up will appear and the user needs to press the Yes button.