Method To Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus
When the user decided to uninstall the antivirus from their device, they should need to make sure that they are not connecting it to any other devices which have viruses inside of it otherwise the user device will get corrupted and all the files inside the device will be gone. And for the user to get rid of it they need to format the device completely so that they can work on the device easily. But the user needs to make sure that they install any other antivirus into their device because if the user did not secure the device the data may go into the public or it can be used by someone else for their gain. However, when the user decides to uninstall the antivirus there can be various kinds of reasons behind it, the user may have found some other antivirus more useful and at cheap rates, the user is going to sell his or her device, antivirus causing the problem in the device. This may come as a shock but antivirus sometimes slows down the process of the device and this device takes a long period to perform any kind of task. For the user to uninstall the antivirus is an easy task as they have to follow some steps and they successfully uninstalled the Kaspersky Antivirus from their device, but sometimes problems do occur in front of the user as they face the problem in uninstalling most number of time it can be the technical problem either in the device or in the application of Kaspersky antivirus and if the user faces this problem they can choose either to wait till the problem gets solved or they can keep on trying until the Kaspersky Antivirus gets uninstalled from their device. One thing which all the user needs to keep in their mind that they have to clear all of the data and cache before removing the application from the device, this is especially for the mobile users because the app asks for various kind of access so it will be better for the user to clear all the data and the cache before removing the app.
Now when the user removes the antivirus from their device because when a device without protection is an easy target for the viruses and also for the hackers. And if the user formats their device completely then they do no need to worry as they will be cleaning all of the data which was stored inside of the device. Viruses like ransomware, malware, spyware, and trojans are looked for those kinds of the device which do not have any kind of security to prevent them entering in the device and stealing the data of the user and once the user removes its antivirus the device may become the easy prey for these kinds of viruses and user may lose the data. The worst part of this is that the viruses work in such a way that users will not feel anything different in their device and they will keep on stealing the data. And in some cases, the viruses may do some activities which are not done by the user himself or herself.
Now user installs the antivirus in the different device which may have the different operating system, and the user may find it difficult to uninstall the antivirus from one device or they may face a problem related to the operating system. to help the user, we are listing out the steps of uninstallation of Kaspersky antivirus. This will help the user uninstalling the antivirus from different devices and different operating systems. Users can follow the below-mentioned steps for uninstallation.
How to Uninstall My Kaspersky from Android Phone
As we all know that the mobile phones are the easiest pick of hackers and viruses may run through the phone and the user will not have any knowledge about it. Users don’t need to get viruses only going on the internet, sometimes viruses can enter into the phone while transferring the file. And if the user decides to uninstall the antivirus either they have to format the phone completely or they have to keep away from any of the above mentioned. The steps of uninstalling are given below.
- In the first step, the user needs to open their phone and go on the Kaspersky Antivirus application.
- Once the user is on the application, they have to touch the app for 3 to 4 seconds.
- Now several other options will come but the user first needs to remove the data stored in it and for this, they have to touch on the App info option.
- Now touch on the clear storage and tap on the back button.
- Now the user needs to select the option of Uninstall.
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus from IOS
The steps of removing the antivirus from the IOS operating system are given below.
- The first thing user needs to go to the Kaspersky antivirus app.
- Now touch on the Application icon for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Once the user gets the option of deleting the app they need to tap it and clear the data before deleting the app.
- Now confirm the delete by tapping on the delete button.
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus from the Windows OS.
Users can follow the below steps to uninstall the Kaspersky Antivirus from their device.
- For this user first needs to open the Control Panel of their device and for opening it they need to press the Windows key.
- Now after the opening of the Control panel user can see various options.
- Now the user needs to go into the Program heading and under this heading, there will be the option of Uninstall a program.
- Once the user clicks on it there will be other software installed in the device will show up.
- The user needs to select the Kaspersky Total security option do the right click and click on the Uninstall button.
How to Remove Kaspersky Antivirus from Mac
- In the menu bar of the MacBook, the user will see the Kaspersky Antivirus application.
- Now once the user spots the application, they have to do the right click and need to choose the option of Remove the app.
- Now the user has to write the password of their system and they have successfully removed the app from their MacBook.