Method to uninstall F-Secure Antivirus
For the user’s antivirus is the only key to get rid of viruses that can harm the device and when the user decides to uninstall the antivirus from their device, they are removing that barrier which can stop the virus from entering into the device and harming it and for the users there can be many reasons to uninstall the antivirus. If the user feels that the antivirus is not providing them enough security or either the antivirus is causing the problem in the device of the user, they can uninstall the antivirus from their device. For the users their device is everything and they have all the rights to protect it from any kind of harm and for the security user can install any antivirus in which they feel like securing their device and also suits into their budget. But once the user uninstalls the antivirus, they should keep in mind that it is now open to threats and any kind of virus can enter the device, the user now needs to be extra cautious for their device and they should refrain from using public WIFI, connecting any of the devices about which user is not sure. If the user connects their device with either of these are the chances that the security of the user may get breached and data can also come at a risk. This is because the internet is full of viruses and it is also filled with those websites which do not provide any kind of security to the user’s data and when the user visits those websites the viruses can barge into the device of the user and can steal the valuable information stored inside the device of the user. The antivirus helps the user in blocking the access of those websites and also notifies the user whenever they are visiting such websites and when the user decides to remove the antivirus the make the device open to those websites and this can create problems for the user.
Now for the user uninstalling the antivirus from their device can take several steps and some of the users are not aware of what steps are needed to uninstall the antivirus. For the users, we are listing out the steps through which users can uninstall the F- Secure antivirus from their devices. We are going to list out the steps for different operating systems such as android, IOS, MAC, etc.
How to uninstall F-Secure antivirus from Android Device
To uninstall the F- Secure antivirus from their android operating system user can follow the below steps.
- The user at first needs to locate the F-secure antivirus application on their device.
- Now once the user got the application they need to press and hold onto the application icon.
- As the user presses on the application icon few options will come in front of the user and at first, they need to clear the data out of the antivirus application.
- And for clearing the data user needs to touch on the App info button, now the user can see two option first is of Clear Storage and the second option will be of Clear Cache, the user needs to touch on the Clear storage and this will remove all the information which was being stored inside of the application. Like user’s email id, password, etc.
- After clearing the storage user now needs to press the back button of their mobile phone and now the user needs to touch on the Uninstall button, and for the user’s confirmation, the user needs to touch on the Ok.
How to Uninstall F-Secure antivirus from Windows Operating System
The steps of uninstalling the F-secure antivirus from the Windows operating system are as follows:
- The user needs to open the control panel and for this user needs to press the Windows key and the user can see the Control Panel.
- Now after opening control panel user can see the various kind of settings which user can change through the Control panel.
- Now on the left-hand side of the user’s screen, there will be a heading of Programs and under this heading, the user can see the option of uninstalling a Program.
- Now the user needs to click on this option and after this user can see the list of software installed into the user’s device, and from this list, the user needs to find the F- Secure antivirus application.
- Now the user needs to do the right click on the application and they can see the option of uninstall.
- Now the user needs to click on this option and a dialogue box will appear in which the user needs to press the Yes button. The dialogue will show the message of Uninstall or Change an application.
- As the user press the Yes on the above dialogue box the F-secure antivirus application’s dialogue box will come on the user’s screen and they can see two options and the user needs to click on the Uninstall option.
- Windows installer will start removing the application and this can take few seconds and the user needs to wait patiently for the application to get uninstalled completely.
How to Remove F-Secure Antivirus from IOS
The steps of uninstalling the F-secure antivirus from the IOS device are as follows.
- Firstly, the user needs to go on the F-secure antivirus application.
- Now the user needs to press and hold the application icon for few seconds.
- As the user presses on the application icon, they can see minus sign on the application and they need to press on it.
- Now user can see the option of Delete the app and the user needs to touch on it.
How to Remove F-Secure Antivirus from MAC.
The steps of uninstalling the F-secure antivirus from MAC are given below.
- The user first needs to go on the finder.
- From the finder, the user needs to go on the application.
- Now search for the F-secure antivirus application.
- Select the application and move it to the trash.