Method To Uninstall ESET Antivirus
There are occasions when user wants to remove the antivirus from their device and they are not able to do it. Uninstalling the antivirus takes several steps and if the user misses either of the steps they will not be able to remove the application from their device, there can be any reason for the user to remove the antivirus from their device, either the user is fed up with the ESET antivirus user support, ESET antivirus is not able to detect the viruses or user is getting same antivirus other than the ESET antivirus with minimum price. When the user decides to remove the ESET antivirus from the device, they should immediately format the laptop or they should keep it away from the internet until they found the antivirus to protect their device. Because if the user removed the antivirus and they keep on using the device and connecting it to the internet the device will become open to online threats and it also becomes open to the virus’s attacks. If the user wants their data to be protected then they should keep an antivirus into their device because it will prevent the user’s data from getting hacked and going into the hands of the hacker. Although in the Windows operating system devices the windows firewall is enough to block the viruses, etc. an antivirus will further help the user. Viruses like trojans, malware, spyware, etc. are very harmful to the user’s devices and they are always looking for devices that do not have any kind of security available, this is because these kinds of devices are easy to get into and the virus can corrupt the whole database of the user’s device. That is why it is advisable for the user not to use their device without having the proper security available to it.
Now for the user to uninstall the ESET antivirus they need to follow the few steps, and if the user is not aware of the steps which are needed to be taken for uninstalling the antivirus then in that case they can look below and can uninstall the ESET antivirus from their device. The user uses the antivirus in various devices and each of the devices got its method of uninstalling the antivirus so to remove the ESET antivirus from either of the device user can see the below list to uninstall the ESET antivirus.
How to uninstall ESET antivirus from Android Device
Uninstalling antivirus from the is the easiest among all of the other devices, the user needs to follow few steps and they will able to remove the antivirus from their device. The steps of removing the ESET antivirus from the android device are as follows.
- For the user to uninstall the ESET antivirus application they first need to go on the ESET application.
- Now users should not open the application and instead, they should hold the application icon for few seconds.
- But before user removes the application from their device, they should clear the storage from the application, this is because when there can be some additional files which can be created and if the user removes the storage those files would get removed as well.
- After clearing the application storage user can move forward to remove the application and for this, they need to go back on the application and touch on the Uninstall option.
- Once the user touched on the uninstall option, they will require to confirm it and for this, they need to touch on the Ok button.
How to remove ESET antivirus from Windows Operating System.
For the user to remove the ESET antivirus from their Windows operating system they are required to follow the below steps.
- The uninstalling process will begin only when the user opens the Control Panel of their device, and to open this they are required to press the Windows key and search control panel on the search bar.
- Now once the control panel gets open user can see a list of things inside of the control panel.
- On the left side of the user’s screen, the user will able to see the sub-option of Uninstall a program. This sub-option will be under the option of Programs.
- Now the user needs to click on the uninstall a program option.
- Now the user will be moved forward to another page on the control panel and they will able to see the list.
- In the list, the user needs to locate the ESET antivirus application and after locating the ESET antivirus application user needs to do the Right-click of their mouse.
- Now the user will see the option of Uninstall/ Change, user needs to click on it and a dialogue box will appear on the screen of the user and they need to press Yes on it.
- Now the application of ESET antivirus will open on the device and the user needs to click on the Uninstall button.
How to Uninstall ESET antivirus from IOS
To uninstall the ESET antivirus from IOS devices users can follow the below steps.
- The user at first needs to open their device and look for the ESET antivirus application.
- Now once the user got the application, they need to hold onto the application icon for few seconds.
- Once the user holds the application icon, they can see the Minus sign on the application and they need to touch on it.
- Now the user needs to touch on the delete the app option and after this, they need to confirm the uninstallation and for this user needs to press OK.
How to Uninstall ESET antivirus from MAC
The steps of uninstalling the ESET antivirus from MAC are as follows.
- Open the finder from the left-bottom screen of your MacBook.
- Once it is open now go to the Applications option.
- Search for the ESET antivirus software on the application.
- Now select the ESET antivirus and move it to the trash.