Introduction-Method To Uninstall AVG Antivirus
Installing the antivirus is one of the most essential parts of the device as they keep the device secure for the user and they also protect the user from the attack of the viruses. But the problem arises for the user when they have to uninstall the antivirus from the device. Although there can be various reasons behind user uninstalling the antivirus from the device like user find better antivirus, antivirus was causing some problem, subscription ended for that particular antivirus or user has to format the entire their device, now the user has to look for the steps which ease out their problem of uninstalling the antivirus. Because sometimes users face different kinds of issues when they are trying to uninstall the antivirus, most of them are the technical glitch in this case user has to either keep on trying the uninstall the antivirus or wait till the glitch gets over. User installs the antivirus in different devices which contains the different operating systems of theirs. The same antivirus can be installed in different devices and every device got its uninstalling method which can’t be taken in the same in another device. User needs to be cautious while uninstalling the antivirus and they need to make sure that they completely erase the data from it because in the latest generation of antivirus user are having the feature of their data into their cloud and if the user does not do this their data will remain with the company. Now it will be the user’s decision if they are comfortable with it or they want their data to be restricted to themselves.
Before uninstalling the antivirus from the device user has to take care of things like they should not connect any external device with their pc or they do not surf on the internet without having proper security in their device. Because if the user does any of these viruses like trojans, malware, spyware, ransomware will come running into the devices and will corrupt all the user data inside the device. Well, it will be advisable for the user to keep the antivirus until they install a new antivirus inside the device, and the user should ignore this if they are never going to use the device. Because the user has to buy the antivirus which costs money and it will work as an extra cost for the user to buy the antivirus for that device which they are not going to use in near future.
The antiviruses are an integral part of the device, but yet sometimes they cause the problem in the device and it is kind of become mandatory for the user to remove them from their device. The Avg antivirus is one of the best antiviruses available in the market but sometimes the user has complained problems related to them and when the user is not able to get the solution of the problem they have to uninstall the antivirus from their device to avoid any kind of further escalation in their already existed problem. To help the user we are listing out the steps in uninstalling the Avg antivirus from the device.
Uninstall Avg Antivirus from Android Phone
Android devices are the easiest to hack because the play store is full of fake applications which store the user data without providing them any kind of security. And if the user had to uninstall the Avg antivirus from their Android phone they must have an alternate ready for it.
1. User has to first open their mobile phone.
2. And in this step user needs to go on the Avg antivirus application and
press on the application’s icon for 2 to 3 seconds.
3. Now users will see various kinds of options when they press out of the application icon.
4. Now the user has to choose the option of App info to clear the data and the
cache stored in the application.
5. Once the user did this, they have to press the back button of their phone and now they have to tap on the Uninstall.
Uninstalling the Avg Antivirus from the IOS
The IOS operating system is designed in such a way that the attacker won’t able to get into the device easily. But the user has to take precautions to keep
themselves safe. The antivirus will only boost up the security of the IOS user and if the user decides to remove the antivirus it will not affect that much their privacy. The steps of uninstalling the Avg antivirus are given below.
1. User first had to unlock the phone.
2. Now go to the application of Avg antivirus.
3. And the user has to touch and keep the hold on the application Icon.
4. Now select the option of Delete app and delete all of your data.
5. Tap on the delete button for removing the application from IOS.
How to Uninstall Avg Antivirus from the Windows.
If the user has decided to remove the antivirus from their windows device, they should keep the device away from the internet and also need to make sure that they do not connect to any other device. The steps of uninstalling the Avg antivirus from Windows are given below.
1. User first needs to open the control panel of their device and for this need to press the Window key of their keyboard.
2. Once the Control Panel gets to open up the user can see a different kind of option inside of it.
3. Now the user needs to go on the left-hand side of their screen and under the heading of program, the user needs to select the option of Uninstall a Program.
4. Once the user selects this option they can see the various kind of software which are being installed inside of their device.
5. User needs to select the Avg antivirus and do the right click and tap on the uninstall button.
How Uninstall Avg Antivirus from Mac
The steps of uninstalling the Avg antivirus are being mentioned below.
1. User first needs to click on the Avg application icon in the menu bar.
2. Now the user has to click on the Uninstall option.
3. Now type out the system password and press the Ok button.