AOL email is used by many users in the world and it is because it provides lots of features to its user and the user interface of AOL is very easy to use. AOL allows the user to create their own customized folders and if the user wants to send a file, they can send the file up to 25 MB. With AOL email the user will get 24 hours of live technical support in case they run into some kind of error, and the user will get a pre-designed signature to end their email the user will have the option to select whether their signature includes their photo or not.
Apart from being used by many users and providing lots of facilities to the user, one which AOL users had to face is the issues in AOL email. Although they provide assistance 24/7 but not all the time the user will seek help from the helpdesk. The main problem which the user faces with AOL email is sometimes AOL email does not load, there can be many reasons behind this error but the user can solve this error on their own, and do this the user needs to follow the troubleshooting in order to get rid of the error.
How to Create and Login To AOL Account?
- Go to https://mail.aol.com/
- Click Create an account.
- Fill in Details like unique username, first and last name, phone number, etc.
- Click Continue.
- You will receive a code on mobile to activate your newly created email.
- Fill necessary signup steps and now you are ready to go.
- Continue to use your newly created AOL email account.
Reset a forgotten password
2. Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
3. Click Continue.
4. Follow the instructions given in the AOL Sign-in Helper.
Change your password
2. Click Change password.
3. Enter a new password.
4. Click Continue.
Most Common Error Faced by the AOL Email User is:
- AOL email is not loading or it is not working.
- AOL emails take a long time to respond.
- The user is facing issues at the time of sending the email.
- Issue while receiving the email on their AOL email.
But one of the common errors which AOL email users face is of AOL emails not responding or it is not loading. So, to tackle this error we are mentioning the troubleshooting steps in the below points.
- At first, the user needs to make sure that the device in which they are using AOL email is connected to their network.
- Then the user needs to check their internet connection, in case the internet is not working the AOL email will not be loaded.
- The user needs to check their web browser, if the user is using the old version of the web browser, then they need to update and if the user is using the latest version, then the user needs to switch their web browser.
- Clearing cache and cookie memory from the web browser can also help the user to remove the error of loading because cache and cookie memories make the working of web browsers slow and removing them will speed up the working of web browsers. And sometimes the cache and cookie memory also stop AOL email from working properly so removing them will surely help the user.
- The user needs to disable all types of security on their device because sometimes installed antivirus or anti-malware can hamper the loading of AOL email so turning them off will remove the error.
- In case the error still persists, the user can try to reinstall the web browser but at first the user needs to remove the web browser from their device and reinstall it.
- Sometimes the server of AOL email is down and that is why it is taking a long time to load or it is not loading at all, in that case, the user can try to use AOL email after some time.